Sales Development Representative
Salary : £25k - 35k basic. £40k+ OTE (uncapped)
Shapecast are an independent business strategy and IT transformation firm, helping clients to simplify their organisations and systems, reduce costs and build capacity for the future.
Shapecast have developed a unique data-driven transformation methodology called Transformation Science™ that take global FTSE 100 to 500 companies through complex organisational change in a way which is faster and more effective than traditional consulting routes.
Over the course of the last seven years we have developed an existing methodology that we’ve used to help major organisations drive change. Our difference has been the highly detailed and data-driven way we go about change.
This role is a new role to the business to help drive our exciting new range of analytics products in to the market. We firmly believe there is nothing quite like our products out there and this represents a huge opportunity for growth.
The objective of this role is to help generate a strong pipeline of potential customers that are excited and interested in our products and services.
- Research on target market and companies
- Email/LinkedIn marketing – running email marketing campaigns using our CRM tool
- Following up emails with direct telephone contact
- Explaining our services and listening to the client situation
- Arranging follow up appointments for Directors
- Tracking, managing and driving the sales funnel.
- Significant (5 years +) telesales/digital market/appointment setting experience
- IT and ideally software sales & services
- Experience in discussion with senior managers of large organisations
- Experience working in a small, fast-paced company
- Very strong experience of CRM, email marketing and telesales software toolsets
Ideally will have
- Good understanding of digital marketing and related tools, especially LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Highly self-disciplined and structured.
- Diligent with very good attention to detail
- High driven
- Keen to learn
- Keen to speak to new people
- Strong desire to develop their career in sales and take on more of the sales cycle.
To apply, email us a firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 3745 5211